Trinity is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham and in the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire authorities. Full details and the staffing structures can be found at http://dioceseofnottingham.uk/education.
- School age range: 11 to 19
- 1126 on roll with 229 in the Sixth Form
- An Outstanding School (Ofsted November 2008 – section 5 inspection)
- An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection (December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
- Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely, working atmosphere
- Wonderful relationships between staff and pupils (- HMI 2009)
- Large numbers of pupils and staff involved in extra-curricular activities
- Trinity is proud of its longstanding academic, Arts, Music and Sporting traditions
- Trinity enjoys strong relationships with local schools and parishes, the Academy Trust and the wider community
- We have separate buildings for pastoral bases: KS3 in Lower School, KS4 in Upper School and KS5 in the Sixth Form as well as two smaller SEND/EAL support centres called Elim and Emmaus
- Awards from SSAT putting Trinity in the top 20% of schools in 2016 (2), 2015 (2) and 2014 (2), for attainment and progress and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Education Mr David Laws for public exam performance at GCSE in 2015
- Leading Edge Status since 2011
- National Support School 2012 to 2015
- Careers Mark and International Schools Award
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
More information about the school and its ethos can be found in the Welcome Letter from the previous Headteacher, Mr McClafferty:
Application Forms and Notes
- Teaching Application Form [254KB Word .doc file]
- Support Staff Application Form [191KB Word .doc file]
- Notes to Applicants [94KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Monitoring Form [107KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Privacy Notice [29KB Word .docx file]
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form [81KB Word .doc file]
General Job Descriptions
- Classroom Teacher [54KB Word .doc file]
- Subject Leader [62KB Word .doc file]
- Faculty Leader [71KB Word .doc file]
Further job details and descriptions may be found within each post listing.
Unless otherwise stated, apply to: Mrs D Maxwell, HR Manager, via
- email: email@example.com or
- post: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7QY.
Teacher of Woodwind
Must be able to teach Flute, Clarinet, Oboe and Bassoon.
10 hours per week, plus concerts.
All enquiries please contact Vicky Manderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Mon 10 Dec, 2018. Closing date: Tue 11 Dec, 2018.