Microsoft Office for Staff and Students
All Trinity staff and students can now download and install the latest version of Microsoft Office on up to five devices as part of the school’s Office ProPlus agreement with Microsoft. If you leave the school your license will expire; you will still be able to open and read existing documents but to create new or edit documents you will need to purchase your own license.
If you have an earlier version of Microsoft Office installed, this will need uninstalling prior to installing the latest version.
To install on a Windows or Mac OS X device:
1. Log into your school email account
2. Select the settings ‘Cog’ in the top right corner and choose ‘Office 365 Settings’
3. Select ‘Software’
4. Choose your language and click ‘Install’ and follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
To install on a mobile device:
1. Download app from relevant app store and launch it
2. Click ‘Sign-in’ and enter your school email address
3. Make sure you choose Work Account and not Personal
4. You will be redirected to the familiar TLG login page where it will configure your app for first use