“To the Glory of God we build our school on faith, love and respect.”
Trinity is a Catholic school in its fullest sense: it aims to embody and live out the teachings of the Gospel and the Catholic Church and to educate the whole child: spiritually, morally, socially and academically.
We aim to:
- offer an experience of Christ that gives a sense of the reality and strength of God’s love.
- live as a community in which the transformative power of God can be encountered through prayer, liturgy and work, so that young people feel confidence in witnessing to Christ.
- develop and nurture a sense of love, justice, acceptance and duty towards our neighbours, particularly through charity work.
- cultivate gifts and talents so that pupils reach their potential academically and morally and can go out into the world as missionary disciples.
- provide high quality teaching and learning so that all pupils can equally access our holistic curriculum and be prepared to go out into the world, prepared for the challenges and opportunities they face. In the words of Pope Francis, “Dear young people, do not be afraid of the future! Dare to dream big! Keep joy alive, a sign of a young heart that has encountered the Lord.” (September 2017)
To the Glory of God
we build our school on faith, love and respect.
May our eyes focus on Christ’s cross,
may our words witness to the Gospel,
may our hearts offer forgiveness,
and may our hands do your work,
today and every day
Our Lady of Lourdes
Pray for us.