Prior to starting at the school all parents / guardians sign the home school agreement, included in which are the school rules as detailed on the school website. Whether signed or not, accepting a place at the school for your child is a tacit agreement for the precepts of the home-school agreement.
- to observe fully our normal religious practices, attendance at RE lessons, assemblies and liturgical services and to behave in a respectful manner in all religious services.
- to support the school in implementing all the school rules.
- Break time or lunchtime detentions
- After school detention (with 24 hours notice)
- Fixed term or permanent exclusion
- SLT Friday night detention
- Saturday morning detention