Our Lady of Lourdes Multi-Academy Trust
In Autumn 2018, Trinity will become part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi-Academy Trust. In March, Mr James McGeachie, CEO desgnate of the new trust, sent a letter to parents, introducing himself and his vision for the trust. He also sent a letter to parents explaining the changes to the school's holiday pattern from 2019/2020.
- Letter of Introduction [26KB .docx Word file]
- Changes to School Holidays 2019/2020 [27KB .docx Word file
Senior Leadership Team
- Mr S. McClafferty
- Deputy Headteacher
- Mr A. Brennan
- Assistant Headteachers
- Mr R Bennett
- Mr S Manderson
- Miss C McGrath
- Mr S Wadsley
- Mrs S Wilkinson
Local Governing Body
The Chairperson of The Trinity Catholic School Local Governing Body is Rachel Greatrix. (email@example.com)
Further information about the Local Governing Body can be found in The Trinity Handbook.
The Trinity Catholic School is part of the St Barnabas Catholic Multi Academy Trust. There are four schools in the trust: Our Lady's, St Mary's and St Teresa's Primary Schools and Trinity. St Augustine's Primary is a Partner Primary in the trust.
Organisation, History and Ethos
- Overview: General introduction to Trinity including exam grades at GCSE and A-Level and information on facilities, provision and visiting the school.
- History: The evolution of the school since its beginnings in 1844.
- Bishops' Statement: Statement by the bishops of England and Wales on Catholic Schools.
School Profile and DfE Performance Data
Ofsted Pages and Inspection Reports
- Latest Ofsted Report (October 2008) [254KB PDF]
- Diocesan Inspection Report (November 2014) [385KB PDF]
- Trinity Ofsted Page
- Ofsted Parent View - give Ofsted feedback about Trinity.
The Trinity Handbook
Our policies, protocols and guidance documents can be found in The Trinity Handbook.