If you have moved address, just arrived in Nottingham or if you want your child to change schools you may want to apply for an in-year transfer to Trinity Catholic School. All applications must be made via the Nottingham City Council Website ( via the ‘new to the area or wishing to change schools’ section. We cannot accept applications made directly to the school. As we are a faith school we do require some additional documentation from you if you are applying on the basis of religion. You will need to complete a Supplementary Information Form (this can be found below) and send this directly to the school along with a copy of your child’s baptism certificate. These documents can be posted to the school or emailed to

If you are unsure of what is required or if you need any further information please call the school on 0115 929 6251 and press the ‘admissions’ option.